What is your return policy?
If you aren't satisfied for any reason, just let us know within 14 days of your order.
- Fuse Chicken pays credit card fees as soon as an order is placed. Because these are non-refundable from the credit card companies, returns and cancelled orders will be refunded less 5% to cover these fees.
- There may be a restocking fee if a return is accepted after 14 days.
- If you purchased from another location, we can't take the return directly and you will need to contact the store you purchased from.
- Original shipping costs and return shipping costs are not refundable. If you received free shipping based on your order total, our original shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Items returned in used condition or missing parts will be subject to a reduction in refund based on the condition.
- All clearance item sales are final and not returnable.
- Fuse Chicken cannot process returns that arrive without a prior return authorization.
To start a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and product.